Good Evening! 🙂
Can you believe it is now August! This year is going so quickly!
Anyway last thursday I had a nice surprise to find that I had been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! Totally wasn’t expecting it and it was a nice surprise after coming home from a long day at work.
Rules: Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog, tell your readers three things about yourself, nominate people, notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs, ask your nominees five questions of your choice and share a link or links to your favourite posts.
So thank you to Jessica for the nomination! She runs a great blog, you should totally check it out! Its about her crafting projects as well as books she likes reading along with some personnel posts, it really is great to read through. 🙂
Three things about me:
- I feel I’m an old women in a young women’s body sometimes when I would rather be in bed watching the Great British Bake Off than go out. xD
- Although I am not very good with pain I have two tattoos, one on each foot and I would like to get more.
- I tried to teach myself Spanish for a university trip but all I can remember is to ask where the bathroom is, which in my opinion is quite a good thing to remember. xD
If you had to pick one ‘pump up’ song to get you ready to do something what would you pick?
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston, not sure if it counts as a ‘pump up’ song but it gets me moving and dancing about which seems to help with tasks around the flat. 🙂
If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
- This is a bit of a tough one as I really wanna travel everywhere at the moment! But it would probably be California as thats where my Aunt and Uncle live and I don’t get to see them that often. Plus there’s the beach and Disneyland! Who doesn’t love Disney?!
Paperback, hardback, ebook, or audio book?
- I would chose a real book over an ebook or audio book as I prefer the feel of a real book in my hands. I love the smell of a new book and that fact you can’t seem to turn the page quick enough to find out what’s going to happen. 🙂 I like both paperback and hardback but I would probably go with paperback as I find them easier to hold. 🙂
What’s your favourite dessert?
- This one is a tough one as I love anything to do with food especially dessert! xD I would have to say my favourite dessert at the moment is anything to do with Red Velvet such as cake, cheesecake, cookies. xD I had once Red Velvet pancakes in Las Vegas which were pretty good!
- My favourite quote is by William Shakespeare and it goes ‘When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew’. I know this will sound weird but I’m not too sure why I like it so much, I just do. I guess I’m a romantic at heart and it reminds of me romantic films/books. 🙂
So my questions:
- What is your favourite type of music?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could be in any TV show or film what would it be and why?
- Where’s the most exciting place you visited?
- Whats your spirt animal?
Thank you again to Jessica for the nomination, was really a nice surprise, I hope you enjoy my answers to the questions. Can’t wait to see your replies to my questions, please feel free to take part in the comments or in your own post. 🙂