Good Evening Again 🙂
So I got a nice surprise on Sunday (5th) morning when I got a nomination from Jessica for the Liebster Award. You can check out her blog over at Everthecrafter – you really should, her projects are amazing. 😉 Her question were great, took me some time to answer some of them but I had fun doing it. 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
- Nominate 11 people and give them 11 different questions to answer.
1. If you had to pick one, what would you say is the achievement you’re most proud of?
The biggest achievement I am most proud of would be…well I have two options but seeing that I had to pick one it would be getting a graduate job so soon after graduating.
2. What was your favourite book you read last year?
Inferno by Darren Brown, so much better than the film, I love his stories. I’m a bit of a history geek so I love all the facts and theories he puts in his books. It makes me want to travel and find all these places that he talks about in his books. The ending of the book I also didn’t see coming and I thought was very clever.
3. If you could visit one place and live there for a month where would you go?
For a third year module I had the opportunity to travel to Guatemala and I had such an amazing time! I was only there for a short while but it really sparked a want to travel and see new cultures. I would love to go back for a longer period and explore the country more and go back to some of the places I visited on my university trip.
4. What’s one thing you want to be able to look back on this year and say I did that?
Okay so maybe this is cheating but I’m stealing my second options from question one and I’m going to say graduating from University with a 2:1. There were times where I felt like giving up but I did it and I’m so proud of myself that I did. 🙂
5. Favourite book with an animal in it?
This is a tough question believe it or not. xD I can’t remember the last time a read a book that had an animal in it. My boyfriend suggested the Jungle Book but I realised I’ve never read it, I’ve only seen the films, how bad is that? xD So the only other book I can think of is the Harry Potter series and that counts right?
6. Where did your blog name come from?
How I got my blog name isn’t very exciting xD Emz I got from a website that generates random user names and its a nickname that just stuck. Crafty Creations is just because I wanted to showcase the crafts I was creating. xD Not very imaginative I know but it seems to work. 🙂
7. If you could pick one craft to be suddenly proficient in/have all the supplies for, what would you pick?
Knitting, my aunt knits and she’s amazing at it! She use to make me clothes when I was younger and its just pretty cool that she can make pretty much anything out of some wool and a couple of needles.
8. What would be your top three places to visit?
- 1. Japan/Asia in general – my Dad travels for work and he says Japan is such a crazy and fun place to visit.
- 2. Australia – have Christmas on the beach. xD
- 3. California – to see my aunt and uncle.
9. What’s your favourite word?
I seem to be saying the word ‘sweet’ a lot recently. xD Not sure why but when someone answers a question for me or someone agrees with me, I answer sweet for some reason. xD
10. What would be in a bouquet of your favourite flowers? Or would it all be one? Or anything of a particular colour?
Chrysanthemums and roses are my favourite flowers. Chrysanthemum mean fidelity and longlife, whereas depending on the colour of the rose it can mean something else, I love red roses which mean love. Around valentines day I saw some multi coloured roses and roses that had red glitter on the petals, now these are obvious not naturally this colour but I just thought they were so pretty.
11. What’s your favourite song right now?
My favourite song right now is Castle on The Hill by Ed Sheeran, I especially love the line ‘When we did not know the answers’. Although the song is about his life and growing up, I feel like I can relate to it and it reminds me of when I was younger. When life seemed simpler and I didn’t have to worry about the troubles of adult life.
My questions are:
- What is your favourite type of music?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could be in any TV show or film what would it be and why?
- Wheres the most exciting place you visited?
- Whats the one thing you can’t live without?
- Whats your favourite food?
- If you could change places with anyone for the day who would it be and why?
- Whats your dream job?
- Can you speak more than one language?
- Whats the one skill you wish you could master?
- Whats your spirt animal?
My nominees are:
- Wicked Stitcher
- Mrs Craft
- Once Upon a Thong
- Puddleside Musings
- Purple Butterfly
So there are my answers to the questions, some were easier than others so answer. The people I’ve nominated are people who follow my blog or I follow theirs and I think they’re amazing bloggers! Of course there is no pressure to take part and answer my amazing(?) questions but it would be interesting to see some of people’s answers. 🙂 Thank you again to Jessica for the nomination, sorry it took me so long to post my answers. xD